Monday, February 13, 2006

This is Truth.

From: Park Place
Date: Feb 12, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Your music rocks!

Your music rocks!

Howdy! I have to tell you that I really dig your music because I'm a talent scout and if you call my company they will give me commssion for every show they book you. You sound easy to book.

Park Place Entertainment LLC is a booking and promotional agency. They do lots of events and feature rock and hip-hop artists as well as most other genres. I'm sure you'll be received well. They have tons of live music venues all over the place.

If you want to check 'em out. Their website is www.ParkPlaceE.com.

To speak with an agent call toll free (888) 717-0372.

Tell them Maria Carter (the talent scout) sent you.

Call soon while the roster is still open because they only have room for a few more bands on their roster.

Good Luck,
Maria


No comments: