Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Bachelorette Fanfiction: Chapter Five

On the night of the second rose ceremony, Chris Harrison found Ashley sitting alone, looking at the wall covered in pictures of her suitors. She did not look up at him for a few moments and he did not disturb her.

When she finally turned to him, he said, in a low, comforting voice, "Ashley, I have some information that I think you are going to need for tonight. Please sit down."

"I am sitting down already."

"I don't know that crouching on the arm of a chair like an owl counts as 'sitting.'"

"Is this really that important?"

Chris huffed, restrained himself, and said, "There is going to be one less suitor tonight for the ceremony."

Ashly gasped, bit her lip, keened and then said in a teary voice, "Did someone leave me?"

Chris shook his head. "No, the other men tore Stephen apart and burned his remains in an ancient and obscure ritual to some unknown god."

"Why is everyone always leaving me," Ashley said, leaping from the arm of the chair and flying into the night.

No comments: