Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bachelorette Fanfiction: Chapter Two

The date had been perfect. William and Ashley sat at the small table in the middle of the fountain in front of the Bellagio.

"I feel like I've just poured my heart out to you," he said, taking Ashley's hand.

"No, this is what pouring your heart out to me feels like." With her free hand, Ashley ripped William's chest open and began to devour the entrails she found inside.

"You can't eat me raw," he said, as darkness flickered around the edge of his vision.

"Oh, would you like me to roast you first? How about this: You look like a pre-pubescent Jake Pavalka."

"I was hoping it would be some other woman devouring me alive in Las Vegas."

In that moment, William went mad, his mind unable to take the unrelenting horror of the moment. From across the water, a gaggle of young women clapped and cheered. "Oh, I love Ashley," they said. "I hope she gets married." They hooted into the glittering night.

No comments: