Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Text of Note Found Crumpled on Side of Street

The saddest thing ever.

***

Hey [redacted]--

Hey little Boo, how your day. My doing fine. Well I need stop front and tell you the true. I really, really like you. I know I not your type, but something about you that I really like. I mean you Kool as White. You have beauty eye, and a sexy smile. I really like talking to you. I just want to tell. I know you don't have the same feeling. I might freak you out to hear. But I couldn't hide no more. So if you don't have a boy friend you not talking, how about we start talking, or me you hook up together. But you want a just to be friend then I understand. Well, that all I have to say. I talk to you later. By little Boo.

[redacted]

2 comments:

Lance McCord said...

Oh, man, I used to collect these from my students during math class—sometimes with grammar this bad. I hope Boo eventually gave the author a chance.

David said...

I would say from the fact that it was wadded up on the ground by the road that the unnamed author is quite alone.

I have a collection culled from years of working a college bookstore. People will stuff anything in a physics textbook. Anything.