Saturday, January 13, 2007

Pony

I saw the fantastic band Audubon Park last night at Cat's Cradle. They ended their set with Ginuwine's "Pony", a song that makes you want to like, ride something...The lead singer said prior to the song, "You're going to be more horny than you've ever been after this song!" I guess so...Rah Bra's out of Richmond have been covering this song for nine years and in more recent years the beautiful blond woman on keyboards has been exposing more of her cleavage while performing this song...I'm not trying to overlook her artistic integrity, I'm just saying she's showing a lot of damn cleavage while slamming her hips against her keyboard while singing a song about riding a damn pony (add to that the drummer is usually half naked and grinding on the floor), but Audubon Park were um, funny. I'd like to thank David Nahm for allowing me to write on his blog. Thank you.

No comments: