Monday, January 31, 2005

Presenting:

Adam Tarleton Answers Your Questions
a tropic of food XXXclusive!

Brought to you by
Example
boutique creams and spices
--------------------------------------
Dear AT:

What makes a Poem good?

Thanks,
Mysitque

Well, Mystique

This does:
Example

---------------

Dear AT--

How can I too make with significant ladies?

Thanks,
John d'Uberville

'lil Dub--

First you must realize that the ladies don't care for musicians.
Example
Have you considered MATHEMATICS? Significant womens--and by this I mean achetypal womens of NOTE! (not scruba-types)--have warm love of digits and figures. Lay out some jive in this manner:

You: Woman, have I mentioned yet this differential equation to you?
Woman: No. Please, tell me more.

You: Euler's Equation is most beautiful like you are. Please, I have a car.
-----------------------------
Dearest AT--

I have lost the feeling in my appendexes! Help. Wire money to my bank account! Also, when will my mother love me again!

Love
D. Connerley Nahm, parson

Parson,

Perhaps it is cold and you need to put your shirt back on.Example
Also, what can cause coldness is bulletts of a tank. Blood loss=cold. Injustice is the new cool. Wear a POLO. And an FSU hoodie.

Is your finger pink? That is a sign. My mother always recommended finding someone to love. A picture of my parents:
Example

Peace

---------------------
DEAT AT--

I am looking for someplace nice to take my wife and children this weekend. I plan on leaving them and running away to Canada. Any suggestions?

Your,
Arnold

A--

Example

I close my eyes and see:

Example

Until next time!

Artist Bio: AT is a an accomplished professional and semi-professional basketball player watcher. A graduate of the NCSoMaS (Go CORNS!), creator or three new levels of discipline, and lover of Durham.

Publications: Military Taco, Needle-Like Nipples, I Am Frank: A Life, and the Restatement (Third) of Ladies

1 comment:

ddoodd said...

There just aren't words. This is too awesome. How do we market the blog so that other people we don't know will read it? I wish I would have taken that marketing class in elementary school, man.