Friday, October 08, 2004

Excerpts from SPIKED: The Benjamin Spiker Story

"Then after I climbed out of the car, which apparently was now on the bottom of the pool I decided it was time to sell the watermellon farm. It just wasn't going to work."

"Taco Dragon's lasts show was very moving because of an eathquake, and then a mudslide, and then the flood of girls on rollerskates."

"Then of course, after realizing that it wasn't the courthouse, and that the paper I was holding wasn't a fishing lisence and that the thing in the cooler wasn't a fish, I decided it was time to sell the Cajun restaurant and postcard shop. It just wasn't going to work."

"It was embarassing because I had been calling them 'cats' and that's just not what they were. It was then that I decided to sell the cattery."

"Happiness is salsa plus ketchup. It just is."

"I'm only young once."

"Neither of us knew how the flounder got into the tub, or at least neither of us was going to admit it, but it really made me think: 'How did the flounder get in the tub?' That is when I decided to sell the ice cream truck. This was just getting out of hand."

4 comments:

ddoodd said...

It just is.

Anonymous said...

i heard "taco dragon rules!" does that mean i have to do what it say to in the songs? the one about cheese would be an okay one order if i was going to take them. it's funny because i used to be sacred (sp?) of the taco dragon, but then i found out he was a band. but for twice, i find out today that though i should not fear this, i can still have to follow orders. something else.

-unanymous....shhh....

Anonymous said...

Yo. That Taco Dragon owes me money. I bought him diddles. He ain't no band. He's a taco Dragon. He's partly guacamolly. He stole my bike. He rode it to the Diddles Store and left it there for those pointy teeth kids to take to the flea market. He borrowed my fur coat for the halloween party and wore it to school on a sunday. He's also made of tacos. See you cats tonight at TGIFriday's.

-Taco Dragon's Former Friend

Anonymous said...

Listen! I know the Taco Dragon and I know the Paladin Chalupa and let me tell you when the sweet sun of the last teardrop of Never reaches the bowl of cookie mush we are going---Wait Wait:

AquaPump presents: Raspberry Mummy, the truffs!

Later
C. Archetype