Friday, September 08, 2006

Yes, That's Might Be Right! If we didn't have 'Ric to guide us we wouldn't be successful.

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW!

The Pin Projekt
featuring
AUDUBON PARK
THE POX FAMILY SINGERS
MIDTOWN DICKENS

and an auction of artworks by local artists and what-not!

I am talking about RON LIBERTI, CASEY BURNS, LEAH TINARI, MAC MCCAUGHAN, LAURA BALLANCE, HOLLY AIKEN, CHRIS MORAN, AMELIA SHULL, VIVA, PAUL FREIDRICH, BRIAN WALSBY, MARIA ALBANI, MIDTOWN DICKENS AND MORE BUT I GOT TIRED TYPING!!!

benefiting the Troika Music Festival

7pm on the Dot. The show is early so you can also see Boris I guess.

I am so excited I am losing control of my body. Come feel love and be rocked and by art from people.

Lately I've really been getting into cookies. I wasn't a big cookie person before, but Robert is really into them and he recommended some. Before I was strictly gummi candy, but I have really enjoyed the cookies I've been having recently.

No comments: