Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Personals

Steely Man
WM iso Significant Lady to trade "solos" with. Must like Hagel, telecommunications and G#m75bdim9. Turn offs: Bell, Biv AND Devoe. Turn ons: L. Tresvant. I'm a Marshall stack just waiting for you to attenuate my signal. Call Now!

420 Types of Love
Really WM iso special woman to craft gravity bong of love with. Must be interested in long term caddy position--you really have to enjoy carrying my bag, club and balls. Let's get caught in a sand trap together! (Must be willing to do some diving to retreive balls from water hazards--I need them!)

Bigg Man on Campus
ISO significant skanks into usage, meta-making-out and popped collars. Turns on: yachts (your fathers), laundry (mine) and watching you mow the part of the yard that I'm responsible for. Or: DFW fn iso ttl H002 2 m8k lief COMPLETED! Turn up my delay time and I will patch your cables. Holla!

Religious Honey
BLING!

DeFINNative Lover
Flip-flop wearing, Lobster hat owning rapper ISO lady to cut beatz with me. Must be a monster on the Ones and Twos, know about the Wheels of Steel and appreciate ART! Dre and Pherell hang at my pad alot, so all ladies must be patient and cool with "stuff." Billy Ocean record Collection a must!

Don't Passover Me
Bookish, librarian type SWF looking for Bookish, librarian type boy who likes books/libraries. Let's get lost in the stacks. Must be able to read and like being read to. Enjoys: Harry Potter; No Enjoys: Hairy Potters (No Hippies!) . Own shelves a plus, Amazon credit account a big plus, David Mitchell Look-a-like the biggest plus. Also, books, books, books, books. Whew!

SAD We Haven't Met Yet
Older WM looking for speical lady to ride out the final, slow years of my life with. Must like late (4pm) dinners, talking about soccer, and freestyle rapping (my own). I have some songs I've written, let me pretend they are about you, or you can pretened, it's your own damn life. My back hurts--help me carry my amp to and from shows and give me rides to the grocery store.

Joker's Wild!
Boyish--in looks and maturity--WM trying to find woman with good (untiring) sense of humor. Must find everything funny and have little to no desire to ever take anything seriously. If you find yourself thinking all the guys you date are to sincere, open, honest, up front, and not-totatlly-aloof-and-self-centered, give me a call. I might call you back. I might even answer the phone. Turn ons: movie stars in movies; turn offs: people in real life. Why the hell not!

3 comments:

Alicia K. said...

harry potter is pretty awesome. *thumbs up*

--librarian-in-training

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this humor greatly. Thank you and please do more. Also, play shows and practice to make better albums. I still can't .... oh damn

Anonymous said...

a) this is an insult to the entire singles community.

b) it's not even that funny.

c) i'm lonely, so lonely, and not even david lee roth can help.