Thursday, April 19, 2007

Le Weekend presents: Music not to pay for


(above = "day")

This Saturday there is an excellent and free show at the Local 506. Free means you don't have to pay a cent to get all the goodness about which I'm about to tell you...about!
Saturday April 21 - Local 506 - in reverse order of appearance*:



*Means we (Le Weekend) will play last, and we will play backwards.
**Many bands will promise you a new song, but I bet we are the only ones who will promise you a new keyboard intro.

Per super-secret emails we have heard that Josh Nowlen should kick things off around 9:30, so be prompt or be have missed something that be happened earlier.

(below = "night")


P.S. If you received Robert Bigger's announcement for this show and you were able to read it, I'm afraid there's bad news: you are colorblind. Vive le hype unreadable!



4/5/06
Ben,

Damn, good timing on my part it seems. Anyway, thanks for responding. Even if we can bounce ideas off each other once or twice before the summer I think it will be interesting and fun. When are your finals (and Erin's*, if she is also interested) and when you are supposed to head out to Asheville? Are there any dates/times that are particularly good? I'll try to coordinate what you've got with Robert's schedule. Mine is fairly flexible at the moment, unusually so.

I'll give you a buzz if something comes up in the interim.



Thanks,

Matt

*I'm terrible with names. Erin is right, right??

No comments: