Monday, March 28, 2005

Upcoming events !!!

Tropic of Food announces:

1) March 31st: Audubon Park live at Goldies. Goldies? What? This is a fundraiser for the UNC School of Law Immigrant Outreach Program. It was supposed to be at Pantana Bob's but got moved. I guess it is all the same. We play at 9 and apparently have been told that we need to play for about and hour and a half. For masochists only.

2) April 1st: Jett-Rink, Eyes to Space and Audubon Park at the Duke Coffee House. For April Fool's Day we treat you to a show down: three bands enter, one band leaves before the other bands play. Very special and fun. This may be the only time we will play back to back nights so imagine how machine tight we will be. Like farm equiptment.

3) April 6th: Erie Choir, DC Nahm and Samuel Robison and the Crowd at the Nightlight. EC will be just Eric. I will be just me. SRatC is just the Cheif Inspector. Acoustic guitars, late nights. Bushel of forlorn. Soft-spoken and many, many covers.

The new EP has arrived. We are having a release show in May with the Nein but we will probably bring some just in case some one is dying to have one. But don't hold us to it.

"Don't Tell a Soul" is a great record, I don't care what anyone says.

1 comment:

Alicia K. said...

oh my god! two of my three favorite bands are playing on my BIRTHDAY!!!! i love you guys!!!